We talk about what to call imperfection and we play some spooky co-operative karaoke.
On this episode, you'll find the following segments:
- Sophia Park, one of the people behind the game localhost, talks to us about why should all be playing more messy games.
- This conversation follows up on this article in Polygon that she wrote, "In defense of Mass Effect: Andromeda and other messy games."
- She also has a podcast called Metagame that talks about how we talk about games.
- We talk to Jared Sorensen about text adventures and Parsely Games
- We then attempt to play Sorensen's Spooky Manor (you can too!)
We say in the episode we'll have a compiled list of Jared Sorensen's tips, but this has been a long week guys and its a miracle this episode came together. Soon we promise. We'll have a surprise next week.